As online-based (coaching, consulting, service-based) industry leaders and experts are raising to the top, they are supported by (outsourced, globally-spread) teams of specialists who are happy to go above and beyond for their success.
Those specialists include virtual assistants, project managers, funnel builders, launch experts, writers, designers, sales leaders, media relations coordinators, operations & financial managers, client coaches, bookkeepers, CPAs... and the list goes on.
Unfortunately - and at no fault on their own - that "above and beyond" is currently limited by each team member's capabilities, and their individual level of personal and professional development, insights, deeper understanding, confidence, and leadership attitude.
The expert's ability to leap from solopreneur to CEO, and to ultimately create intentional living, business by design, and greater impact (with less work) - lies in the hands of their team, and each individual's level of commitments and efforts to consistently invest in themselves.
Basically, the success of the company, and that of their clients, lies in the hands of their team and their ability, willingness, and capacities to align to the vision of the expert who has hired them... (who technically is their client).
Let me illustrate this growing trend with more practical examples and from my personal and professional experience:
1- As I employee of a service-based business that heavily relied on the subcontracted labor, I noticed how fragile the whole model became each time the business owner wanted to build out a new arm of the business, or when a team member decided to move on.
2- Then, I experienced both sides of the coin firsthand as a business owner, service-provider myself (when nearly a decade ago, I built a boutique, premium Online Business Management agency before transitioning into consulting and coaching):
- I was responsible to my clients, the results they had brought me into their business to help them achieve,
- my success relied heavily on the team I hired and trained to support my own business (along with the businesses of my clients).
3- And lastly, I have encountered very similar dynamics when hired as a coach, consultant, advisor, mentor.
See, when my clients first come to me, they invest premium in their own growth, evolution, strategies, etc... but many of them have found themselves being held back my needing to switch their hats from the CEO to management to executioner. How?
- ...Needing to replace the whole team a week before a launch because their skills are no longer adequate enough?
- ...Needing to find, hire, and train yet another coach on a team who can continue supporting the clients (who are not even seeing desired results to begin with)?
- ...Needing to scramble, dive back into the bolts and nuts, and put everything on hold because the project/business manager is suddenly a no-show?
- ...Needing to recover a complete database that was deleted (accidentally) by inadequately trained assistant with a full-access?
- ...Needing to reestablish reputation that was tainted by a salesperson whose approach, values, and priorities are incongruent?
- ...Needing to explain yet again the vision so that the graphic designer (managed by a team member) can properly capture it in the visual material?
These scenarios are far from being an exception; instead, they are the new normal among the fast-growing businesses...
...and that is costing leaders and experts a fortune financially, emotionally, time-wise (in lost productivity, opportunities, growth, sustainability,...)...
And that's what we had set out to change.
Within our Intentional Impact Program - Global Experience, we are shifting those old paradigms of leadership, building business by design, and living intentionally...and giving our clients (the open-hearted and forward-thinking experts & leaders who dream, think & play bigger) a unique opportunity to
- ...remain cutting-edge leaders,
- ...become employer/contractor of choice,
- ...continue making impact,
- ...multiply the ROI & ROE,
...all while enjoying peace of mind.
Because we see the big picture differently, we take the team leadership to a whole new level, and we give your team the unparalleled advantage to help them truly go above and beyond for you and your clients - even when you are enjoying some quality and well-deserved off-time with your family on the other side of the world...
If this resonates, ask how we can help you and your team.